Despite its fragile ecosystem, which normally would not be able to bear too much infrastructure, Koh Kadran offers quite a few accommodation options for different tastes and budgets. Kradan Beach Resort – a series of bungalows lined up on the beach, 20 meters from the liquid turquoise of the Andaman Sea. Pretty clean. Lowest price: […]
- 10 things about Thai food that you might have never heard of.
- Koh Lipe. Thailand’s most famous secret island.
- City-break Bangkok. From sky bars to floating markets. Tips from a frequent visitor.
- The Banyan Tree Samui: 19 reasons to complain for one thousand bucks per night.
- The Conrad Koh Samui. Dress code: birthday suit.