Guest post by Elena Stanciu. I have lived in Thailand for over seven years now in three very different places – Koh Phangan, Khanom and Chiang Mai. I have traveled around tens of thousands of kilometers, I have eaten in hundreds of restaurants, from tiny little stalls on the streets of Bangkok to some of […]
10 things about Thai food that you might have never heard of.
- 10 things about Thai food that you might have never heard of.
- Koh Lipe. Thailand’s most famous secret island.
- City-break Bangkok. From sky bars to floating markets. Tips from a frequent visitor.
- The Banyan Tree Samui: 19 reasons to complain for one thousand bucks per night.
- The Conrad Koh Samui. Dress code: birthday suit.